Tuesday Tunes: Oh Wonder

21 November, 2017


It honestly is sometimes the best feeling to re-find an artist that you used to fux with so heavily back in the day. That's how I felt at the Oh Wonder concert. I loved their first album back in 2015, but forgot all about them during their hiatus. Then Lil Uzi came out with "The Way Life Goes" and I couldn't put a finger on how I knew the song so well, so quickly. Then one day my friend asked me to go to the Oh Wonder concert, and I fell in love with their sound all over again. 

Although my music taste has drastically diverted from Oh Wonder, it was great to re-experience all of the throwback ~feels~

So, this week's yeets are all of my Oh Wonder favorites in order of my most listened to. 

Enjoy heauxs, 

T

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by FCD.