Camel and Green

18 December, 2014


Finals are over! O-V-E-R. Thank goodness. I think that I have a week's worth of bags under my eyes. I hope the multiple all-nighters were worth it. 

On a happier note, I'm home. Back to my Christmas decorated home that smells like pinecones and evergreens. It's so cliche and yet so relaxing. I am ready to drown myself in tv marathons.

I love this outfit. I loved the use of the black base and the pop of camel and green. The best part was that the purse could transition from a oversized clutch to an oversized tote. 

What are your plans for Christmas? The evergreen color of the tote is my ode to Christmas.

-T

wearing: shoes - Enzo Angiolini; purse - Nordstrom; dress c/o Boohoo; scarf - Nordstrom; coat c/o Boohoo; beanie - Forever 21


1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by FCD.