Changing of the Seasons

11 November, 2013



The changing of the seasons is always one of my favorites. The crunchy leaves, the ability to wear sweaters, tights, and boots. I think during the fall season I dress my best. I love to layer, layer, layer. Actually, my parents sent me another care package this past week, so now I have my leopard coat at school with me :).

This outfit was a part of a new series that I plan to incorporate on this blog -- Twinning Tuesdays/Thursdays. In the pictures with me is my friend Mohini, and we found that we have similar but slightly different tastes in style. As you can tell in these pictures, I take more a more edgy perspective of prep, while Mohini goes full-fledged prep with her oxblood Jack Wills boots (which I definitely lust after). I really loved this, and I hope you do too.

xoxo
Taylor 

photos by: Cody Min -- a flippin' fantastic photographer
(check out his stuff here)
&
(his blog)

wearing: sweater - Jos.A Bank (shoutout to my dad); shirt - Gap; necklace - Urban Outfitters; skirt - Forever 21; tights - HUE; boots - Nordstrom









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.