Burgundy Knee-Highs type of Weather

02 October, 2013


It's becoming that time of the year when I get to pull out some of my best fall tricks. It is also midterm week, but I'm still going to consider it the best time of the year. Anyways, I really loved the color of these socks, and yet Forever 21 found yet another way to disappoint me. These socks stayed up... never. There was one point where I was walking down Locust Walk with them around my ankles. No doubt I looked homeless, but I pulled them up to look at least somewhat decent for these photos. 

xoxo
Taylor

Photos by: Jessie Washington
wearing: sweater - Charlotte Russe; shirt - Target; skirt - Charlotte Russe; socks - Forever 21; shoes - Nordstrom; purse - vintage Dooney & Bourke

1 comment

  1. Love the knee highs! The burgundy is fall perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.