Red Red Rose

12 January, 2013


Yesterday was pretty stressful. Although I am already in college, I had the stress of my friends added upon me. Friday was when James Madison University and the University of Virginia both posted their acceptances and rejections :(... so I spent most of my energy both calming some and congratulating others. I cannot wait until the end of the school year when we find out where everyone will be spending the rest of their lives. Wow. Lives. I still cannot believe that high school is already practically over, but that blathering can be saved for the last few months of school. 

All I'm going to say is that there are a couple of people that I am going to miss to death. 

xoxo

Taylor 

3 comments

  1. You are so lovely - I'm a new follower <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much Kailey!! I promise I will make your following me worthwhile!! :)

      Delete
  2. You are gorgeous! I am loving your outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.