OOTD: Welcome to Fall

30 September, 2012


Welcome to fall my lovely followers! <3

This was officially the last day of summer, and what a better way to bring in the new season than to wear a mustard yellow dress and tights. During these breezy autumn days, I've learned to enjoy the sights of the leaves bleeding into a beautiful oxblood.

So, my outfit today was all over inspired by the leaves and the change of the seasons. From the warm brown of my sweater to the contrast of the mustard yellow and black, I loved the feeling of wearing my tights again.

wearing: dress - H&M; tights - HUE; watch - Nordstroms; Oxfords - Born; sweater - Dad's; hat - forever 21

xoxo

Taylor

4 comments

  1. the outfit is so adorable!!!

    http://sheenafiel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow I love your blog and your pictures! so beautiful, but please come back! you havent posted for ages :( x
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am posting very soon. I am hoping to reinvent some of my photoshoots, so thanks for keeping up the support! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.