OOTD: Oxblood and shreds

22 September, 2012














I thought this outfit was a perfect transition into the fall season. With the popular oxblood color on my legs and the coolest sweater I've ever seen. I love the high low effect that the rips in the back of sweater create. Although it is going to be difficult to maintain the warmth in the winter with this top, I'll probably layer it underneath my army jacket with just the edges of the rips showing, so I do think that could be worked around.

wearing: sweater - BP. Nordstrom's (similar); Pants - BP. Nordstroms; Shoes - ALDO

xoxo
Taylor

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much!!!! I actually love your style as well!!! I just checked ot your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. wow just came across your blog and Im so glad! I love your style and the pictures are so cool, what kind of camera do you use? and woah this jumper looks awesome, i Love the back! got yourself a new follower ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you so much for all of the support! <3

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.