OOTD: lips all over

14 September, 2012












I am truly debating whether or not to sell this skirt... should I? should I not? I'm trying to change up my style, maybe focus it even? My style is normally all across the board from crazy neons to this bright pattern on my skirt. I definitely want to try and define my style this year especially since I'm going to college next year. Yikes! It still freaks me out to say that!

Well, back to the outfit. As of lately, I've been really addicted to graphic tees, especially the ones with a black and white color palette. I think it definitely gives any simple outfit a blast of 'pizazz' as my sister Madison likes to say. Give me some recommendations if you think that I should keep the skirt, or if one of you want it!!!!

xoxo
Taylor

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.