OOTD: mustard yellow skater dress

30 July, 2012


o
Today was pretty close to a perfect day on the mall with my dad and sister. Of course I was all over the DMV like a crazy person. From Maryland for two of my fittings to DC, I was pretty exhausted by the end of the day. I absolutely love this dress I must admit. I actually never liked mustard yellow when it was originally popular, but now its the most rampant color in my closet! I really hope H&M comes out with another version of this dress because it is the most comfortable and flattering dress I've worn in a while. Today I just decided to err a little more on the comfortable side as I was all over the place, so I chose to don my scrunched above the knee socks and my new lace covered black booties.

wearing: dress-H&M; shoes-DSW; necklace-Claire's; socks-Forever 21

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.