So White and Nerdy (literally)

22 September, 2011










Just my bipolar outfit of both the winter and the summer. I totally did not know that it was possible to both sweat and be freezing at the exact same time! Until today... So in my previous post, I totally told you guys about my fervor for thick chunky sweaters!! You know... the Kate Moss photo... you don't? Well then, you definitely have to go back to older posts my friend!!! Anyways, I was in a nerdy mood today... ENJOY!


signing off,

Taylor

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the high waisted shorts!!

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com
    Win a $50 Forever 21, Sephora, or ShopBop Giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rach!!! I love them too! Thrifting is the best place to et them!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.