16 April, 2011














Photos courtesy of the Jeffrey Campbell Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook

As always, I'm addicted to Campbell's shoes!
In this collection, you can see his trademark shapes, however, this time he changed the materials to fit the season (textiles like hemp, straw, etc.)
Although some of the straw pieces scare me in how comfortable they will turn out to be, they look pretty!
I enjoyed his incorporation of the more "ethnic" prints on his signature clunky heel, with the eccentric cut-outs in the heels...

wow. I'm rambling...

My birthday is in a few months...
I'm going to have to slowly hint to the rents about maybe...
getting a pair??
Let's wait and see!

signing off,
Taylor Brown

2 comments

  1. Oh wow... All these shoes are amazing!!!
    Those floral platforms are so great!!!
    Nice post xx

    http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Jeffrey Campbell is so talented! I wish I could have every single pair!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.