Flatforms

26 January, 2011


shoerazzi.com

style.com


harperbazaar.com


style.com


style.com

style.com

style.com

style.com

style.com

style.com

style.com

style.com

I know. I know. I'm late about the "inspirational" flatforms, but what do you expect, school comes first!!
I was surprised with this Spring RTW collection from Prada. I'm still on the fence about the whole thing, from the doctor scrubs to the African tablecloths... I really did enjoy the Hawaiian shirts though. I could totally picture myself wearing one of those huge button-downs with a nice pair of skinnies and heels. While the clothing was so-so, I really enjoyed the plethora of accessories! (Did you like the word plethora? I did too.) The neon colored stoles, the amazing oxford platforms... *sigh* I really do want to spend my whole paycheck on this...

*I wake up in reality*

Yep. Well this was my belated inspiration of the day...

Signing off,

Taylor Brown

P.S. I got a new pair of Burgandy loafers from BASS co.  *giggle*

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mätlē. Design by Fearne.